Feature Story Archives
- 100 THOUSAND SOLAR LANTERNS PROJECT
- Around the World with Panasonic
- Behind the Scenes
- CES 2014 Panasonic Booth Highlights
- Contributing to the Environment with WWF
- Hands on Videos with Kid Witness News 2012
- IFA 2013 Panasonic Booth Highlights
- IFA 2014 Panasonic Booth Highlights
- Milano Salone 2013
- Milano Salone 2014 - SLIDING NATURE
- NPO/NGO Support Activities
- Panasonic Ads & Promotions
- Panasonic ECO RELAY for Sustainable Earth
- Panasonic Key Technologies
- Panasonic Kids School Eco Learning Program
- Panasonic Together for Japan
- Panasonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
- Panasonic's Solution Report
- SHARING THE PASSION at the London 2012 Olympic Games
- SNS Initiatives
- Solutions Wherever You Go
- The World Solar Challenge 2011
- What's the Bright Idea?
Lanterns used by children to study at night in the veranda from the previous donation Among the various concerns present today, surging energy demand is one of the most pertinent issues. Inc...
Sumba and Sabu are two islands in Indonesia that are located in Eastern Indonesia, Nusa Tenggara Timur (NTT) area. Locals there hold dear to their traditional ancestral culture, called Merapu. With ...
"Cut Out the Darkness" Project to Deliver Solar Lanterns and Shades to Non-Electrified Regions Based on the Designs Contributed from All over the WorldAs well as thrusting the "100 Thousand Solar Lanterns Project" to donate a total of 100 thousand solar lanterns to the regions without electricity by 2018, the company's centennial, Panasonic Corpora...
Panasonic's global "100 Thousand Solar Lanterns Project" aims to donate a total of 100,000 solar lanterns to non-electrified areas in the Asian and African regions by 2018, through social institutions...
Panasonic aims to contribute to the progress and development of societies in developing and emerging countries through donating a total of 100,000 solar LED lanterns to people living in areas without ...
The solar lantern, fully rechargeable in six hours and emitting light 360 degrees, is convenient and practical as a light source as well as a power source in areas without electricity. ...
Panasonic aims to contribute to the progress and development of societies in developing and emerging countries through donating a total of 100,000 solar LED lanterns to people living in areas without...
Panasonic has donated 2,000 compact solar lights to the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Representation in Kenya. A ceremony for the donation was held on May 16 at the UNHCR Rep...
At events related to the coming Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD), Panasonic will display a prototype of its new solar lantern designed to improve the lives of people livi...
This video introduces how solar lanterns donated to an NGO in Cambodia in 2011 are being used. Please take a look and find out how such a small light can help make people lives better. The video wil...
Panasonic deploys the 100 THOUSAND SOLAR LANTERN PROJECT, a project to donate a total of 100,000 solar lanterns to people in regions of the world without electricity, by 2018, the 100th anniversary o...