Global News Exclusive
Panasonic Group's 15 Products Received the iF Product Design Award 2011
The Panasonic Group received 15 (11 products from Panasonic and 4 products from Panasonic Electric Works) iF Product Design Award 2011 for products such as the 152" Digital Hivision Plasma monitor and refrigerator.
There were 2,756 applications from 43 countries this year and 993 products were selected.
- iF Product Design Award The 15 Winners *Click for larger image
>>PDF download also available (884KB)
- 152" Digital Hivision Plasma Monitor TH-152UX1
- 3D Eyewear TY-EW3D10W
- Digital Camera DMC-G2
- 3-chip DLP Projector PT-DZ8700 series
- LCD Projector PT-LB1 / LB2
- HD Integrated Camera AW-HE50S / HE50H
- Network Camera WV-SP105 series
- Refrigerator NR-F555T series / NR-F555XV series
- Washing Machine NA-VX7000L
- Electric Steam Iron NI-WL600 series
- Nano-e Generator F-GME03
>>Nano-sized electrostatic atomized water particles, nanoe(TM) that improve air quality
- EV Outlet WK4322S
- Wiring Devices GLATIMA
- illuminator MODIFY
- Electric Toothbrush EW-DS11
About the iF Product Design Award
The iF Product Design Award was established in 1954 to encourage and promote Industrial design,and is sponsored and by the iF International Forum Design (Hannover). Every year, top class designers and those in charge of corporate design judges the products for the most outstanding industrial design from industrial products from all over the world. This is one of the most acclaimed awards in Europe which is regarded as the birthplace of industrial design.